Monday, March 24, 2008

You Can Teach Old Dogs!

After many minutes of trying to figure this all out... OK, it was longer than that... However, I was able to figure this all out. It might not look as pretty as Chelsie's Page, but it is functional. I guess that you really can teach old dogs new tricks. Heck, even Mike's parents are doing this now! I figured that we'd better get on board.

Quick Pooh Bear up date: Sleeping soundly after 3 and 1/2 hours of crying. She is eating again and has not thrown up since yesterday aftenoon. Small ammounts of food and all she can have, but she wants more so she throws screaming fits. IT'S SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE IT! In all actuality I'd take it over the hospital any day!

1 comment:

McCorristin Family said...

We are so glad that Eyrn is getting better. You need to love it while it lasts. They grow up to fast.
Love,
Grandma Mac