Monday, February 7, 2011

Glad For...

Today I can't help but be glad for so many of the wonderful blessings in my life.

Mike gave Eryn juice and turned the tv on for her so that I could sleep in just a little bit longer today.

Eryn actually didn't get into anything and just watched tv and drank her juice.

Brooke slept in or just played in her bed quietly until she smelled horrible and Mommy had to kick into action.

PJ Day! Sometimes it's just nice to lounge around in stretchy pants and not really care what you look like while cleaning the house up a little.

I'm also glad that while I can hear the wind whipping around outside I can't feel the bitter cold while nestled under a blanket and snuggled on my couch with my little girls.

Thank you Disney XD channel for the Phineas and Ferb marathon that has kept everyone around here occupied today.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those are indeed awesome things to be grateful for. I invoke PJ day a lot, I think... :-)