Thursday, August 25, 2011

Obviously Related

As every parent does I started comparing pictures of the little ones from when they were born and remembering each entering the world and how different everything was.


Our babies look very much alike right from the start. Their personalities totally different, but wow they sure are obviously related!


Eryn


Brooke


Ian
It's not just the same outfit with that amazing hat that makes them look the same! I swear they all have the exact same nose (and thank goodness it's not mine!).


Even though I didn't post a set by step of every moment through the surgery and all of the fun in the hospital I had with giving birth to Ian, I'll let you know that it was an interesting experience. I wasn't nearly as crazy from the medications and much calmer in general with things this 3rd time around. My doctor and Ian's pediatricians were all very helpful and understanding through everything. The whole event seemed to go pretty smoothly and recovery started quickly, but will take a lot longer this time. I'm bruised up, swollen, and super sore. Worth it? Of course.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

He's adorable! Can't wait to see him in a couple weeks.