Thursday, September 29, 2011

Making Stuff

Even though I made these things a little while ago, I never had the time to blog about it and figured that it was worth bragging about anyhow. Since I've been struggling to get anything done these days, I needed that moment to encouragement in seeing something that I, in fact, accomplished.



Little T-shirts for Ian. Super easy appliques that I made with some fabric, iron on adhesive, and a little creativity.



Strawberry Nutella Mini Muffins. I can't take full credit for coming up with these, because I saw them on Studio 5. I made them and posted this picture on the Facebook page and was mentioned on the show in a transition to their cooking segment along with a comment on how they love to hear from viewers! (It only took the host 2 tries to get my last name right.)

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

ohmyHECK - just the words strawberry and nutella put together are making me drool. Must make. Now. And the fact that you had 2 seconds of fame - well deserved!
Oh and those onesies - LOVE it! Ian needs head-to-toe BYU outfits. Lots of photos of that would pleaseth me.