Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Todd and Erin

This past weekend we were able to go to Todd and Erin's wedding. Mike used to work with Todd when he first started at Property Solutions. They go to lunch here and there and became good friends pretty fast. Todd is a little crazy and a whole lot of fun to be around, so when he met Erin it was instant love! She's the exact same and they are a great couple. Our Eryn really likes Erin and they had lots of fun together this summer for a random picnic and a swim party.


Could you ask for a prettier day to be married?

The Happy Couple

Mike posing for me.

My turn to pose! It's like, "Hi, my name is Val and I'd like to sell you some Real Estate."

Their wedding was the start of our busy weekend and there will be more pictures and post to come this week! (I can't believe I posted an entire post and there are ZERO pictures of the kids!)

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Before I even read your caption about real estate, I saw your picture and thought, "she looks like a real estate agent."
:)

valmike said...

That's great! I bet it's because we see sooooooo many of them around here that instantly pops into you mind when you see a pic like this with just one person it in.