Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brooke's Bragging Moments

 This is Brooke's victory dance!  Yep, she's totally potty trained.  It officially happened awhile ago, but I was holding off bragging about it until I was certain that I wasn't cursing myself to fall back into more frustrations. However, it's done now and I am in no fear of falling back into the Pull-Ups isle for this one.

This was the reaction to a fly in the van.  A normal house fly is the most terrifying thing in the entire world to this little girl.  I get being scared of bugs, but she takes it to a whole new level.

Brooke is also becoming more and more of a "ham" everyday.  Everywhere she goes she's singing and dancing like we're in the middle of a huge Broadway production.  She sings Disney songs and makes up her own with very strange lyrics, but it's always entertaining.

She is also now obsessed with out shining her older sister.  I knew it would happen.  I busted out the camera the other day and it was a fight between these two to see how grabbed my attention more.  Brooke won and she seemed pretty proud of herself for it too.

No comments: