Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Fuzz Balls

My Fuzz Balls are very different, but related to us in many ways.


The local consignment store and boutique that I can't seem to get enough of lately had a sale on colored jeans.  Eryn snagged a pair in yellow and in red.  She likes the yellow ones better.

Brooke's just too famous for me to take picture of her lately.

Then snotty little Ian is like, "Wait if I wear glasses, you'll take my picture?  Oh yeah...  Rockin' the shades!" Except he looks more like Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory than really cool, but hey...  He's still adorable!

Time keeps flying past me and even though it's been colder lately, I've managed to squeak out a few jobs here and there taking pictures.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll never get rich as a photographer, but just a little bit here and there just when we need it sure helps!

No comments: