Monday, May 19, 2008

My Website Update

So, I have been going crazy trying to figure out code and computer programing and it is finally paying off! My Photoshop and Coke have helped a lot too. Things are finally coming together and I might have my official company website going on time!

It does look like an advertisement for our family and especially Tammy, but that's ok. I have to work with free models! I will also be able to update and make changes as I go so that I can phase out some of Tammy and introduce more of Andrew! (Yes, those senior pictures are just around the corner!)

I am a little worried that I am not good enough and that my camera might not be good enough, but I am fighting through it. I have to start somewhere. If I want the bigger camera with the cooler stuff I have to make some money first to pay for it!

Happy Birthday to my Mommy!

No comments: