Thursday, July 17, 2008

Really... Really?

There are times, as a parent, that I am not sure if it is more appropriate to laugh, scream, or cry. This morning was definitely one of those times. I woke up at 8:30 (which is a really good time!) to a little screamer. I figured that she pooped and it was time to change her and get the day going.

"Pooped" is the understatement of the world! She pooped all right. Then she decided to help herself by taking off her diaper. After apparently rubbing both hands in it, grabbing her stuffed dog and running him through it, and finally playing with her hair she was finally ready for Mommy to come help her.

I stood above her crib not knowing what to do. I gave in and started laughing before I began cleaning up. I just kept thinking, "really... really?" The temptation to take pictures was strong, but it was really gross. So, I spared her the blackmail shots and we will just tell this story over and over for the rest of our lives!

3 comments:

Zach said...

What, no pictures? That would've gone over great on your photography blog!

valmike said...

My Mother-In-Law would never speak to me again!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh....how funny!