Monday, April 20, 2009

The Catch Up Post

Nearly a week since the last post? I know! I've been busy and I had a birthday too! Here's the fast run down of what's been going on...

Eryn sleeps in her big girl bed all night. She gets tucked in and stays there to fall asleep. She did fall out of bed last night with a loud thump and a few tears. I just put her back in bed and she stopped crying right away. I'm pretty sure that she was never really awake anyhow.

We went to all-you-can-eat meat heaven (Tucanos) for my birthday lunch (a day late)! That was very enjoyable. I had a number of cards, packages, calls, texts, and even a surprise bunch of brownies and balloons from some of my friends! Thanks again to everyone who contributed to making my birthday a nice one.

Since everyone is aware of my cake addiction, I'd like to inform you all that I ate most of my cake myself! This year it was cookies and cream (thank you Macey's).

6 comments:

Justin & Heather said...

thanks for the reminder comment! Yeah, he did email those pics..thanks!

the lunch lady said...

happy birthday! (the cake looks yummy!)

momtherunner said...

Sounds like your day was great and you cake was tasty!! Happy Birthday!

McCorristin Family said...

some for me?

-Andrew

valmike said...

You think I left some? Ha ha. Andrew you are seriously crazy! -VAL

Bobbie Murphy said...

Glad you had a great day! Tucano's is one of my favorite resturants and that cake looks YUMMY!!! Sorry I haven't called our texted in a while. I've been busy getting everything ready to watch kids at our house!