Monday, April 6, 2009

Eryn's Birthday

Eryn got her first bike for her 2nd birthday this weekend! Daddy was given the job of putting it together, but Eryn had to help!


The box said "some adult assembly required." What a lie. The whole things was in a ton of little pieces and Mike had to concentrate really hard to get it together.


Eryn was so impatient she took the half of the bike that was put together and tried to ride it.
A tantrum then followed. She kept saying that she needed, "a whole bike!" It was really adorable and surprising that she knew she didn't have the finished product.

The maiden voyage (with her beloved puppy by her side)!
Costco cake! My biggest weakness...
Ready... set...
Go! She blew it out on her first try!

Eating it was the best part by far.
Then, eating it the next morning for breakfast. Yes, My daughter.


Thanks again to all who came over to celebrate with us. Eryn was glad to have friends to share her birthday with. She's had a lot of fun with her newly acquired toys and telling me how cute her new clothes are. What a girl! I was very glad that there were others to share the cake with so I didn't eat the whole thing!

4 comments:

The McKays said...

I still can't believe she is so big! Awh, I'm missing it all!

chelsea mckell said...

I can fully attest to the cake's yumminess... as evidenced by the photo with me in the background, chowing down on it! Brianna had a great time playing with Eryn - she really seemed to enjoy following her older friend around, testing out her toys... I even think the eye poke was good her. Gotta toughen my kid up! Thanks again for havin us over

valmike said...

I just hope that Brianna was ok after eating the bumper off of the toy car! Haha. Kids...

Melissa said...

I can't believe she's TWO... she's huge!! Wow!