Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adventures with Uncle Tim

While Uncle Tim (Mike's Uncle) was out from his home in the far east (he he... NJ) we went on some adventures.

We went up to Park City through American Fork Canyon. It was beautiful up there! I, of all people, forgot my camera! I'm still kicking myself for it too! The weather was perfect, the colors vibrant, and the light was just right about everywhere. Uncle Tim had his camera, so there are pictures to be posted at some point in the future.

Park City was great. Eryn was able to ring the bell on the trolley, have a few tantrums, attempt to run into traffic a few times, and then had ice cream. She had a great time! Shopping was good. I even ventured out and got a couple of shirts for myself.

Uncle Tim and Uncle Dennis were great babysitters. They were really good sports hanging out with me and the girls. It was nice to get out of the house and go somewhere different. It's just funny that Uncle Tim came about 2,000 miles to run a daycare for me!

No comments: