Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rainy Day Pretending

Eryn's favorite show is "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" on the Disney Channel and she was pretending to be them! BIG accomplishment for her. She hasn't pretended yet, so I was pretty excited. Dressed up yes, but taken on a character, not until now!

When the toilet paper ran out I dropped the roll while changing it and she picked it up to figure out what it was. I showed her how you can see threw it and she figured out the rest on her own! Tigger uses a telescope to see the "finder flag" to show them where to go to solve their mysteries. She was busy trying to solve cases for about an hour!

I see Mommy (and the stinkin' camera again)!


The neighbor's puppies...


A van across the street...

BABY SISTER!

Dang it! I was caught in my plotting to escape!

3 comments:

Emily said...

this is so cute Val!!!! I should come play one day!!! maybe when the tantrums cease ;P

The McKays said...

I just have the cutest nieces on earth! I miss them:)

Jenni said...

We seriously need to get our girls together. Lizzie has been pretending she is a Backyardigans character. It's been fun seeing her pretend play. Great pictures of your girls.