Friday, May 13, 2011

Bridal Couple Tomorrow

I'm so excited to be taking pictures for a couple getting married in 2 weeks! Tomorrow I will take their "bridal" pictures. Most of their wedding day is going to go by really fast and this is a chance to get some nice pictures ahead of time and not worry about time so much.

I've been doing recon, planning, and generally going crazy with anxiety over getting the ball rolling and jumping into wedding season for the first time this year! This will be the first couple and bride that I have photographed that I am not (or won't be after the wedding) related to. Seriously, stressing like I do over everything, but in the end I'm sure it will be great!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Just wanted to say good luck to ya!! I am sure you will do great!

valmike said...

Thanks! They turned out really well. I'm just glued to the computer now to edit them and get them ready to go out asap! Their actual wedding is on the 28th. : )