Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Date is Set

Yesterday I had my doctor's visit and officially scheduled the birth of our son! August 17th, 2011 will be Ian's birthday! (Unless something really crazy happens.)

That is a Wednesday. Most likely come home on Saturday. Trying to get the little details ironed out early is a fun task. I know that Mike will be able to help me a bunch when I come home and take time off of work then. While I'm in the hospital we're going to need some babysitters for a couple of days so that Mike can really help the most with being home the entire day once we're all home and together.

Pretty much leaving that Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday open for anyone who wants to (or can) help watch the girls for most of the day. If you're interested in helping feel free to send me an e-mail, call, or leave a comment.

It takes a village to raise a child and this child needs her village to help her in August!

2 comments:

The McKays said...

I should be able to help you!

Bobbie Murphy said...

Like I said earlier today, I can help part of the day Friday, and should be able to the other days too if you need me to!