Monday, June 20, 2011

Professional Party Goers

It seems lately that we are professional party goers. After a bunch of friends and family's birthday parties for all of their kids turning 1 I'm almost convinced that everyone I know had a baby last year. Ha ha! Here are a few of the pictures from our busy month of birthday parties.

My friend Marie's little boy.


Our friends Bobbie and Ryan's twins.


The girls had fun in the power wheels Jeep.


Our nephew Sawyer.

Brooke made Mike push her on the swings for most of the party.


Our niece Emma.
The cake Aunt Chelsie made. The little cow on the top won me over even though it was not edible!

We also made a trip up to Brigham City to visit our niece Shaylie for the day after her birthday to have some cupcakes and dinner with their family. No pictures there though. Hmmm. How'd that happen?

With Brooke's birthday fast approaching I'm wondering if I'm almost worn out on cake. Especially if on top of the birthday parties you throw in the 3 wedding receptions we've been too. Ok, one of them didn't even have cake, but still... It's been a LOT of cake.

No comments: