Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Eryn

For those you who aren't facebook users, you've been missing a good hand full of random Eryn quotes lately. She is the queen of the unexpected and a bright and shinning example of how kids really have a mind of their own and only they know how it all fits together with the rest of the world.

- Mike was watching Independence Day with the girls the other day and when there was the destruction scenes with the ring of fire surrounding the White House Eryn says, "Look! Fire for cooking hot dogs!"

- She went on a Daddy Daughter Date with Mike to see the new Transformers movie. While watching the movie, Mike asked her, "Do you like the movie?" Her response..."I LOVE unicorns!"

- While working on the computer the other day I was bombarded with an interesting conversation that went like this...

Brooke: Mommy, I PINK!
Me: Errrrrrrrryn!
Brooke: So pretty! (As she dances around the room.)
Eryn: It wipes off with a wipe, and soap, and water, maybe a bath.

Eryn had colored her with a pink highlighter.

- She was pretending to sell ice cream to Mike and this is how it went...

Round 1:
Eryn: What can I get for you? You want two scoops?
Mike: Sure, I'll have one scoop vanilla and one scoop chocolate.
Eryn: Ok. But you have to give the vanilla to mommy.

Round 2:
Eryn: What can I get for you?
Mike: I'll have one scoop Rocky Road and one scoop Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Eryn: (While looking up in deep thought) Uh, are those ice creams?

Round 3:
Eryn: What can I get for you?
Mike: I'll have one scoop Neapolitan and one scoop Chocolate.
Eryn: (Thinking about Neapolitan) Uh, we are all out of that flavor.


Life with Eryn is never dull. She has too much energy, too much excitement, and too much love for everything around her. As challenging as she is, I wouldn't trade her or change her. I love her just the way she is. Random and out there while full of life and interest in everything.

No comments: