Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ian's Haircut

It's a little out of order since Ian had his haircut on Easter, but blogging and my scatterbrained attempt at putting out there for the world what's important to me don't always flow with the correct chronology.  

Our baby was given his first haircut by his Dad.  It went as follows...

Why am I sitting in this chair on the counter?  Where are my clothes? 

Dad's here!  Oh wait, what's that? 

Daddy stole my hair!!!!! 

He didn't really seemed bothered by the clippers, but was really interested in seeing in the mirror and trying to figure out what was going on around him.

Little gel and...  POOF! 

Yeah, I look cool!

It was a major dramatic difference, but his little fluffy hair was trimmed so that it doesn't touch his ears anymore.  I think that Mike was more excited to cut his son's hair for the first time than anything.

3 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

So handsome... now you'll be cutting it every few weeks! Since Evan's first haircut his hair is coming in thicker... time for us to invest in some clippers so we don't have to wait for Uncle J to cut it for us!

Becky said...

Wow you are so lucky that he sat so good! Both of my boys are terrified of the clippers and sit..well sort of "sit" and cry/scream the whole time Eric is cutting. They need to take lessons from Ian :)

Carolyn said...

What a stud..Ian that is.