Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life Comes at Ya Fast

Here's a fast recap of what's been going on lately. I took pictures of Eryn's Tea Party Birthday Party, but that will be another post. So, we kind of skipped over that for now. Sorry if you're waiting for those!

The kid's all dressed up for Easter.

The daffodils at Mike's parents' house on Easter.

The boys.


I went to the eye doctor and had my eyes checked out. He was so kind to make me look like this for the rest of the day. Like how my left eye is HUGE and round and my right eye is squinter? I blame taking too many pictures. That right eye spends a LOT of time closed these days! Occupational hazard I guess.


Brooke continues her potty training Mexican Stand Off with me. Grrrrr...

Eryn LOVES preschool and comes home everyday smiling and telling me all about what they did at school.

Ian's up on his knees and rocking with an occasional huge lunge forward. He's so close to officially crawling, but just would rather roll around because he gets there faster. He can sit up by himself, but just sitting there is boring so he doesn't stay like that for very long.

No comments: