Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ian and BYU

Just before football season starts we have this little tradition of checking out the stadium and the excitement of a new football season really sets in!  This year BYU made some improvements to the stadium that included 2 HUGE new video score boards and a ribbon of screens around the tops of the end zone stands.

My favorite picture of the day.  It's like, "Come son, let me show you your future..."

One of these on each end zone now.

The kids were super excited, but not as excited as Mike was!  Ha ha.

The girls love making Y's.

 Someday I'll be IN the picture...  If I'd only brought the tripod!


Ian turned 1!  I kind of skipped over my Dad and brother Sam's visit out here which included a trip to the zoo, the temple in Brigham City, and Ian's birthday.  Never fear!  I will come back to them another day when I have a little more time.  I promise!!!!!!

Ian loves playing with toys more than any other child we've had.  It is normal for me to just find him in his room playing quietly all by himself.  He's such a good little guy.


Eryn took this picture.  She really likes cameras and wants to take pictures.  The Disney Princess camera we got for her for Christmas last year was a huge mistake!  It was total crap.  I need to suck it up and get her a point and shoot that can actually take pictures.  My SLR is just too heavy for her.

On Saturday was have this tradition of cinnamon rolls and Ian is really starting to get excited for them now!

 Fast post for now, but more to come later!  I'm busy taking pictures and doing things.  September is turning out to be far busier than I had thought.

No comments: