Monday, September 17, 2012

Sam & Grandpa Visit

MY family came to visit!!!!!!!  Well, some of them anyhow.  Here is the first post of a couple from their visit with us.  I'm still playing catch up on here, so forgive the fact that the normal chronological order is tossed out the window.


Grandpa and Sam posing with the kids for a few pictures right before they went back home to the mitten!

Uncle Sam was a little overwhelmed by the nieces, but bonded with this little guy!


Speaking of Ian...  This was on his birthday!  We went over to Grandma & Grandpa's house here in Utah and had a mini party with them.  The girls were lots of help with the unwrapping of the presents.

Ian and BOTH of his Grandpa's on his 1st birthday!!!!!

This didn't really fit in with anything else, but it made me laugh, so here is a picture of Sam.  Like me, he's all squints without sunglasses.  The beard really threw me.  My LITTLE brother is a grownup?  No way!  

No comments: