Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year has been crazy with it's ups and downs and everything in between, but I am very glad that it is Thanksgiving this month.  I love reading and hearing the many things that people are grateful for and what they are really blessed with.

I've laughed a little at my friends who are thankful for bacon, and cringed a little when someone I know is thankful for pain meds (because I know they're in need of them), and sighed in relief for a friend who is thankful for her first world problems (vs. 3rd world problems like starvation and no drinking water).

It's a little cliche to be thankful for family and friends, but I am.  I know that without the people who truly love me in my life, it wouldn't be worth living.  With that said, I am also thankful for bacon, aspirin  and bottled water.

Plus, all of my blog stalkers will be thankful once the holidays really get underway and I start posting some stuff on here!

No comments: