Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bump in the Road

So, I need to update our blog more often and here is my official excuse...

There is a limit to the amount of space that you are allowed to post pictures on here and I have reached it.  I am going to wave my magic wand and add another email as an author on here and begin to update it again in the not too distant future, but for right now...  I'm stuck.  I truly apologize to the grandparents and parents who read this and check it often for updates.  I fixed this problem with my photographed blog all ready and know how to take counter measures around the limit that they gave me.

With that said, I am sure you are looking forward to more pictures and exciting stuff from our little family.  Don't you worry, it's coming!  We've been busy making Christmas crafts, going places, doing things, and getting sick just like everyone else.  There will be plenty of posts shortly!

No comments: