Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boo Boo Butt

For dinner tonight I tried a burger recipe from one of my new Rachel Ray cook books that I got for Christmas. SUCCESS! (Thanks again to my awesome Brother-In-Law for getting those for me!) The chili bacon burger with a slight modification turned out to be a hit (even though they were cooked indoors). Not only was our dinner good, but we made a huge discovery!

After dinner while we were cleaning up Eryn started singing "The Wheels on the Bus." For the longest time she's been chanting, "Boo boo butt," and we had no idea what she really was trying to say. That was until tonight! "The driver on the bus says..." "Boo boo butt!" This whole time she was trying to say, "move on back!"

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I personally like her version of the song much better. boo boo butt. so cute!

and I really like Rachel Ray! I have her show on almost everyday. Sometimes she gets annoying, but always creates amazing stuff. Tons of her cookbooks are at the Vernal library.

Jenni said...

Lizzie has been singing that song a lot too. I'm betting they sing it alot in nursery.

momtherunner said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes a few days to discover what their toddler is trying to say...sometimes their version is better than the understandable one!!