Saturday, January 3, 2009

In the Wake of it all...

We went to the BYU vs Wake (up and smell the roses refs) Forest game. Yes, I tried to hide my opinion as long as I could. The refs were inconsistent and there were a million fouls called. BYU lost (we are all in mourning now) and thus ended their 53 game home winning streak. The up side to it all was that BYU dealt with bad refs and still kept it close the whole game. They were the best competition that Wake has seen yet this year. My prediction is that they're going to go far in the NCAA Tourney this year. I'm not saying that Wake Forest will take it all, but they were good and handled a hearty crowd, thinner air, and a very well put together BYU team. I didn't take many pictures at the game since I was just too into it to worry about it and I was in the hall way with a sweaty screaming child for about 10 min of playing time.

We won the opening tip off, but not the game... Before the game JT was showing off his soccer skills. I think that this is a great picture!

Jimmer Fredette came and said Hello to my Brother-In-Law James.

Now... Some distractingly cute pictures of Eryn!

This was her trying on Daddy's hat before we left to to go the game.
Playing with her new blocks.

Even smiling for the camera!

I couldn't leave this post on such a bitter that BYU lost note, so I had to throw in a little of my cute kid to make me feel better!

4 comments:

McKay Family said...

She is so girly! I don't know where she gets it from...maybe mike? jk!

Melissa said...

Man, I hate games where the refs screw things over like that... bleh! Yet those are some very distracting pictures of Eryn! She's so friggin' big!

chelsea mckell said...

ohhhh, i just love her eyes. such pretty eyelashes - looks like she is wearing mascara, they're so naturally dark and curled!
Brian was at that game too. I could tell BYU lost by the way he walked in the door....

the lunch lady said...

those are distractingly cute! I can't even remember what the post was originally and most depressingly about. Almost.