Monday, January 19, 2009

The Summary

I've been busy taking Christmas down for far too long and there was still one thing that we just couldn't seem to get rid of... The Christmas Tree! I have good news though. It finally came down on Sunday and has now been hidden away in it's box in the basement until Thanksgiving when it is allowed to return.

Our busy weekend went well. Mike had to work so our Saturday plans were thrown off a little and everyone (mostly me) got stressed out. Then, it all worked out. Pooh Bear went to hang out with her friend Kaylin, Mike played basketball, and I was able to relax and breathe. Sunday went by pretty fast. We had the Murphys over to play games and they brought... Reese's Pieces! They were so good. I went to bed with a belly full of a wad of peanut butter and I loved it.

Here are some of the pictures that Bobbie took of the girls playing together!




2 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

Kaylin and Eryn had so much fun playing together. I am sure that their sharing habits will develop...at least I hope so!! Thanks for a fun night playing games and for watching Kaylin for us Sat. night!

chelsea mckell said...

I couldn't agree more about putting the Christmas tree in a box to wait for next year. I'm so glad there's someone else who shares my views!

Great pics - have I told you lately - your daughter is so beautiful!