Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scary Scary!

As a Mom the sound of my young daughter screaming, "Scary Scary!" while in my closet instantly struck fear into my heart! It better not be a spider was my first thought. Then, the Oh crap what if it bit her? What if it's on her? What else could it be? All started running though my panicky brain as I leaped out of the bathroom to see what was the matter.

This is what she found...
Well, close to it anyways. Mike has a Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt that she found and was screaming. "Scary Scary" at the skull. At least it wasn't a spider! The best part? He also has slippers with that logo on them that she plays with everyday. She has never had a problem with them or the shirt until this morning.

3 comments:

momtherunner said...

How funny! I would have thought it was a spider too. Hey...do you know a gender yet?? Or am I asking too soon?

the lunch lady said...

that's funny!

chelsea mckell said...

thanks a lot... Brianna walked by the computer while I was looking at that and now she's crying.
I'm going to have to censor your blog.