Saturday, February 28, 2009

FINALLY!

It's hard to believe that after nearly a week of no posts that we are still alive! I've held myself back from complaining about being sick a few times. I'm just congested beyond all belief, but not contagious. Still, our week was busy and it has sure ended on a high note. BYU FINALLY BEAT UTAH AGAIN! (I was not at the game so please excuse the lack of pictures.)

To celebrate our victory we went to a local restaurant with some of our family. There they had a person in a red bird costume going around and handing out balloons. Eryn was very excited to get a balloon, but scared to death of the, "scary chicken!" She was able to console her fears with most of my fries and a good portion of my milkshake. After being coated in whip cream the smile returned to her face and all was right with the world once again.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Just saw the pics of the Lunts on your photog blog - and since I can't leave comments on it (?) I'll just tell you here how CUTE they are! Great job! I hope Mandy was pleased.

the lunch lady said...

my middle child was terrified of the big red chicken when he was little.

momtherunner said...

Hang in there! A win by the Cougs and a milkshake would cure any/all ailments for me too!!