Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Alive

After checking myself into the hospital this morning... I am pleased to announce that I am still alive, still pregnant, and still stuffed up beyond all belief! They did decide that they knew what was wrong with me. I have a massive chart topping sinus infection. So, after spending most of the day being scanned, monitored, and x-rayed I am home taking the largest pills that I have ever seen and I will survive.

While waiting for my horse pill antibiotics I read an interesting article in the Daily Herald about Pizza Hut. It made me chuckle so I figured that I'd share it!

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/301626/149/

3 comments:

momtherunner said...

Geesh!! I'm glad you're okay. Careful with those horse pills...they are suppose to help you, not cause a heimlich situation! I hope you feel better soon. Nothing like being pregnant and sick!

chelsea mckell said...

Yeah - I've seen the commercial for that lasagna. And I skimmed the article - very talented writer.

YOU better be very talented at getting well soon!

the lunch lady said...

yuck! I hope you're feeling better!