Friday, March 27, 2009

Eryn's Birthday

Eryn's birthday is coming up! Her evil tantrums have all ready started so I am sure that she's right on track with turning 2. We are going to have cake and ice cream on Saturday April 4th from 12-2pm in between General Conference sessions. There will be plenty for all so feel free to stop by if you're in the area. Give either of us a call or send an e-mail if you need directions. Sorry there's no formal invites, but with 2 vacations this month I really haven't had time!

* Quick baby update - Yesterday I had another ultrasound. Everything looks good, the baby's face looks a little strange in fuzzy black and white (but we're sure she's cute!), and we could not reconfirm the gender. I'm really popping out now, so hopefully everyone can tell that I'm pregnant!

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

hmmm... I'll see if I can talk Brian into sneaking away from Vernal that weekend! Very cute pic.