Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy and Healthy

After a lot of craziness this last couple of weeks... I am proud to announce that I am healthy! The antibiotics are gone and they took all of the sickness with them! My little unnamed baby girl is going to be an Olympic swimmer! She's constantly going back and forth in there to the point that I can't sit still. Being pregnant is better this time around, even though this little one seems even more active than Eryn was! I'm going to be in trouble in a couple of weeks when the extra room runs out.

I almost got things done around the house today, but the Mountain West Tournament was on and that distracted me just enough to keep me from completing my cleaning. I watched most of the BYU vs Air Force game today. Throughout the duration of the game I did manage to chew off my fingernails, but it was worth it in the end with a Cougar victory!

5 comments:

momtherunner said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better! I too was on edge this afternoon, but the cougs pulled through! I even watched part of the Utah game...they almost lost...but didn't. :(
In those last few weeks of pregnancy when I got really uncomfortable, I always reminded myself: it's much easier to take care of this little person when it's on the inside rather than the outside.

McCorristin Family said...

We can't wait to see our new grandaughter. We love you Val.

Grandpa Mac

Cheree said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better! What a great game and victory! I wanted to get your e-mail address so that I can send you our family picture for the ward directory. My e-mail address is cmlock6@yahoo.com

Sam and Chelsie said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details!

chelsea mckell said...

time for another update - just cuz you got another bebe in the belly doesn't let you off the hook... I want Eryn pics! Now!