Monday, August 3, 2009

Adventures in Eryn Land!

Since there's been a lot about weddings and babies lately, Eryn has been a little neglected on the blog soap box of Mommy bragging. So, here's a bunch of Eryn!

My little Cinderella likes to help with the laundry!


She had to work really hard to get all of the clothes out!

So she can get in!


On Pioneer Day we all went to Enterprise and Eryn hung out with her friend Colton! They wanted to see what it was like to work where their Dads work. Except their Dads don't usually climb on the counter and smile that big. Well, not usually...

Recently (about 2 minutes ago) Eryn discovered that flashlights are NOT BOTH TUB TOYS! I guess that there are worse things she could have tried playing with. I am just glad that she slipped on the wet floor in the bathroom and threw the flashlight into the water before she could pick herself up and get back in! Oh being a Mom is never dull... NEVER!

4 comments:

Justin & Heather said...

okay, definitely going to need a copy of that pic of the hoodlums in action!

momtherunner said...

Eryn is looking so grown up!!

The McKays said...

I love my niece Eryn! She's adorable. I love the last picture:) Man, I miss her already!

Jenni said...

Eryn is so cute. You should send her over sometime when you need a nap and the baby is sleeping. I'm sure her and Lizzie would get along great.