Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brooke's Blessing

Brooke's blessing was last week! Yeah, I'm a week behind in my blogging... Anyhow, here are a few pictures from her blessing day. It went really well. I heard (from someone who peeked during the prayer) that she was wide eyed and looking around at everyone in the circle!

After we came home we had taco salad and cake from Costco! Any excuse for a Costco cake works for me. This time it was a triple excuse, lots of family to feed, Brooke's blessing, and the 3 July birthdays from our family.

All the family members who blessed Brooke. (Andrew's 1st baby blessing!)




Our little family trying yet again to take a picture with all of us looking!

Daddy and his littlest girl.

The proud Grandpa!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Kara said...

Mike is beginning to look just like Mark! What a special day for Brooke.

The McKays said...

I love the pictures!!! I love the one with all the guys. We were glad we got to be there for that and we love you guys!

Jenni said...

Her blessing dress was so beautiful.

chelsea mckell said...

You're so lucky she wasn't screaming during the whole blessing... like someone I know...

eryn has the cutest expression on her face in the second photo!