Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun Times

Here is a random mix of what's been going on in our crazy household lately.



Signs that potty training could be coming faster than I had previously thought...

How can you get Eryn to actually look at the camera? Put her in front of a mirror! That girl LOVES to look at herself and make faces in the mirror! Reminds me of someone I know... MY DAD! Ha ha. I'll claim this strange behavior as from my side of the family. Face making in the mirror can be loads of fun!

Eryn has really advanced in her "castle building" skills. She's now building a base and understanding that the bigger it is at the bottom the taller you can make it before it falls over. Simple physics, but I was super proud of her for realizing this connection on her own the other day!

Brooke THROWS TANTRUMS! I NEVER thought that my sweet little baby would turn into a screaming monster like her sister, but it has happened. Eryn likes to provoke it (as any older sister would) and then they BOTH get into trouble for the yelling. I have noticed that Brooke will randomly start screaming if she's mad at Eryn regardless if Eryn wasn't even in the same room in a last ditched effort to get her big sister into trouble. Drama, drama, drama...

While on the computer I can usually look down and see this sight. Little girls begging for my attention!
The do play nice together most of the time.

We have our good days and our bad days, but the days keep coming ready or not! Eryn has been asking if she can go to school. She sees a million and one back to school ads on tv and is starting to realize that school is a thing for "big kids" and she thinks of herself as a big kid, so she's a little conflicted. Pre-school for the public school in our district doesn't start for her until next year.
Sorry we've been so long in between posts! Hopefully some exciting worth while events will crop up and require more interesting posts.

No comments: