Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Better

Brooke finished her antibiotic and is officially better. Eryn has shown dramatic improvement in walking beside me at the store without being in the cart (of course massive bribing is involved, but that's ok.). I'm absorbed in creative thinking and planning right now for up coming photo shoots with my new camera. Mike's working hard as always and riding high on Cloud 9 as BYU's men's basketball team is ranked #3 in both the AP and Coaches polls.

Over all, we're getting better. Life's a journey and sometimes it's a long road with rest stops few and far between. Holding out when you think you're bladder will explode for just another 10 miles is torture. So is waiting for the answers to prayers and the blessings that you keep wishing will come your way.

To all of my friends and family who are struggling at this time with the many different challenges that we all are facing know that; rest stops might be farther down the road than expected, but there might be a gas station in the middle of no where that will meet your needs. Sometimes answers to your prayers aren't what we expect, but they are just what we need.

2 comments:

momtherunner said...

Well spoken! I agree with you, Val! You are so strong!

chelsea mckell said...

Are you saying that if I start stopping at gas stations more often then my kids will start sleeping better at night?! That's what I got out of the last paragraph, anyway....