Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness!!!!!!!

There are few times a year that I get really into things and totally crazy about sports. March Madness is probably my favorite time of the year! College basketball on everyday and endless talk about players and teams with the analysts all guessing and comparing, but really it's any one's game just makes everyday so exciting.

Obviously, BYU landing a 3rd seed in the South East bracket is big and we're all cheering for BYU and Jimmer to go crazy and pull out some amazing shots! After growing up in Big Ten country I was excited to see that they had 7 teams make it to the tournament (even if one of them was that evil red team that shall not be named).

Fingers crossed for the brackets to be exciting this year!

1 comment:

Bobbie Murphy said...

I couldn't agree more! I love March Madness time. I really only care to watch the games, but since they are on all the time, it makes it really fun!