Monday, May 14, 2012

Splashing Good Time

Summer is right around the corner and to get the season kicked off right I gave in and let the girls go play at the Splash Pad.  I was going crazy trying to figure out how I was going to watch both of the girls and the baby at the same time and then it somehow worked out!  My friend and her little boys were there too!  It helped to have another set of mom eyes on our kids and for someone for them to play with to keep them together.




It was a major improvement this year for this one to even get near the water!  I think it helped that kids smaller than her were doing it and having fun.

This guy had a great time in the car seat!  Happy as can be and never complained about it.


I wish I had caught this a second earlier when she was looking at me, but right after this she turned and ran chasing that little guy around full speed!

This Summer is going to be a busy crazy bunch of fun memory making, Popsicle eating, and picture taking.  Ready or not, here it comes!

No comments: