Monday, June 10, 2013

Someone Had a Birthday

It's only a little late, but better late than never, right?  Ha ha!  I finally found the pictures from Eryn's birthday!!!!  They managed to get copied into a folder and since there was all ready images with the same numbers on them they became images with the names like "IMG_8725 (2)" which made them hard to find and camouflaged them with the others so well that I was convinced that I'd lost them.  Finally, I got lucky and found them while searching for something else!

Prepare yourselves for the Pink Nightmare...   

The birthday girl.

The sparkly super pink cake she wanted.

More than anything she wanted her cousins to come over and play and make bracelets with her!  She really love to make things.


The candles bring out the glittery sparkles on the cake better than I'd expected.


I tried to make a cake that was white, light pink, and dark pink so that it faded into the color.  It photographed a little red on the bottom, but it looked really great!



The little sisters made some bracelets too.  The older girls were pink and sparkly and the younger ones were purple and sparkly.

Pretty easy craft that wasn't very expensive either.  Thank you Pinterest!  Here's a link if you'd like to try making one yourself.


1 year older and about 10 years bossier!  Ha ha.  I'm so proud of my little stinker who reminds me all the time of what's great and terrible in myself all at the same time.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Great job on the cake. And those bracelets are so cute. I'm going to have to try making some with my girls.