Monday, June 30, 2008

More Pink Nightmare


This weekend Mike decided that he was adding onto the sports logos in Eryn's room. She is now a BYU, Utah Jazz, and an Atlanta Braves fan! Yet again, I wasn't too excited about his plan and told him no. He did it anyway. It turned out really nice and I like it. In the end, I guess that he was right again!

-Val

This one is on the big wall and is twice the size of the other logos. It needs a little touching up, but it turned out alright. It's funny because Eryn coudn't care less about the logos...she is just happy that her room is pink. I just do these logos for fun and enjoy doing them.

-Mike

3 comments:

The McKays said...

oh i like it alot! I think we're gonna be putting tons of logos in our kids rooms...jazz, byu, cowboys, some baseball team. We'll be going down the list! haha, but no I really wouldn't mind revisting everywhere, cuz we'll be doing it alot when people come out! But you guys would really like that museum and I even think eryn would like it!

Bobbie Murphy said...

I really liked her room! It looks great! Thanks for having us over last night, it was fun!!

Melissa said...

Hooray for the Braves! Wow, so far she has my favorite teams on her pink wall...