Monday, June 23, 2008

Testing Mommy





Sometimes I think that Eryn is just testing me to see what she can get way with. She loves to scream at the store and cry when I try to get her to do something. She is really good about discovering things on her own, but when guided... that's a whole different story.

Today, we went on a little adventure looking for some new places to take pictures at. When we found one that would be perfect... Eryn and I had some creative differences. She wanted to go chase the butterflies through the cow poop and Mommy wanted to take pictures of her not in cow poop. She threw quite the tantrum!

7 comments:

McKay Family said...

Ha ha that is great!! She is quite the independent one. Can't wait to see you guys! Love-Tammy

Anonymous said...

oh my! Jordyn is already learning how to throw fits....I'm exhausted, what am I suppose to do with two in a few weeks? oy!

Funky Zach said...

"Eryn and I had some creative differences. She wanted to go chase the butterflies through the cow poop and Mommy wanted to take pictures of her not in cow poop."

HAHAHAHA

chelsea mckell said...

wait, so its NOT a good idea to let your child play in cow poop? dang it...
:)
I LOVE the second from the last pic. What an expression!

valmike said...

That's my favorite too! -VAL

McCorristin Family said...

Payback!!!!!

Grandpa Mac

Bobbie Murphy said...

Cute outfit that Eryn has on... :) I loved the colors of your blog... what can I say? You're great!