Saturday, October 25, 2008

UNLV = Bitten Fingernails!

This was as calm as we would see head coach Mike Sanford all day. And he would get his hopes up only to have them come crashing down a few yards short of OT!
It's easy to catch footballs without BYU players in your face...which didn't really happen during the game either.

Bronco on the look out for execution and maximizing potentials!


Mike, his Dad, and littlest brother James


Brady Poppinga of the Green Bay Packers (former Cougar) was leading the players to the field today!


Max Hall in action!



Starring down the line of scrimmage.


The hand off is good for a few more yards!



BYU Defense finally stepped up and did their jobs to their fullest potential.



BYU did win in the end... After I nearly chewed off all of my fingernails getting very nervous! UNLV seemed to be a much better team than predicted.

While I was roaming around reviewing my pictures I literally bumped into Coach Dave Rose (BYU Basketball Head Coach)! I had my telephoto lens on and I would have just gotten a picture of his nose hairs! Identify those! Haha. I did run into him and shake his hand along with wishing them a great season (even if my loving husband thinks that it sounds made up!).

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

did you take all those pics yourself?! If so, you seriously should see if BYU wants to buy them from you - they are excellent!

valmike said...

YES, I did! Thanks! I really like stalking sporting events with my camera. It's a challenge to get where I'm not supposed to be and how long I can stay there sometimes.