Monday, October 27, 2008

Val's Sick

Yes, it’s a stupid sinus infection that comes to visit me annually and it usually hits in October. I thought that I might escape it this year, but NOOOOOOO! There are only a few things that make me feel better when I am as sick as I am right now.

1. Vernors (which is an amazingly strong ginger ale that is far away from me right now!)
2. My Mommy (same distance away as Vernors.)
3. My couch with a big pile of blankets (I’m so there!)
4. Watching a war movie (That’s the plan for nap time!)
5. Knowing that eventually the medicine will work and I will get better.

With all of those things in mind… I am off to go slumber with my ucky sicky medicines on the couch with Russell Crowe (It's a Gladiator kind of day!). Hope you’re all feelin’ better than me!

3 comments:

McCorristin Family said...

OH how bad I hate sinus infections! I get one every year too!!! Jeremy pretty much has a constant one with his nose tumor, so he feels your pain! Feel better:) Love ya, Tammy

chelsea mckell said...

Yuck! I hope your couch-time with Russell makes you feel better :)

the lunch lady said...

poor val!! I hope you get feeling better (sometimes it's nice to have a sick day -- still, I hope this doesn't hang on too long)