Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy, but Happy!

I've been really busy with a lot of different things lately, but I'm so happy to be busy! It's strange. I really feel like I'm accomplishing something when I have a million and one things on my list to do for the day!


Lately I have spent some time reflecting on things, reading, taking a bunch of pictures, talking with people, getting to know people, and even going to (yes, and I will even admit that I LIKED IT) a church dinner with only women!

There are more pictures of this crazy family on my photography blog too!

2 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

looks like the guy in the top right could be a bishop, or at least a counselor. very nice pics. did that family pay top dollar?

chelsea mckell said...

Ive always believed in the saying, "the more you have to do, the more you'll get done."