Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures for Practically Nothing!



I have been pretty busy taking pictures recently and will be for this month with Bridals, birthday pictures for my niece, and a family wedding... BUT, I am trying to squeeze in more people to take pictures of for the holidays! I'm looking for families, just children, just couples, or even your fluffy friends. I am trying out a few new things and it's difficult to be too creative with 1 small child who's patience grow thinner by the day.

I'd love to make money doing photography, but to make money you have to have great pictures to show off. So, I am offering to do pictures for practically nothing! If any of you can help me or know any family or friends who might like to take advantage of this feel free to give me a call or leave a number or an email to reach you at!

4 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

Hey Val... how much we talking? We would LOVE to help you out, and we could use a picture for our christmas card! Give me a call!

chelsea mckell said...

oh, pick me! pick me!
Actually... the McKell fam is getting together on the 20th for a family Christmas party. They wanted me to contact you about coming over to take a family picture. Their condo is in Spanish Fork. The party is from about 4:30-8ish. Are you available? My email is chelseamckell@gmail.com They would love to just pay you for your time, and get a CD (or how we did it last time) of the pics. Whaddya think?

Bobbie Murphy said...

Hey Val... Our December is VERY busy for the rest of the month but in January I will need Kaylin's 1 year pictures. I would rather go through you than any other place. We will think ahead next year for our christmas cards!

Bobbie Murphy said...

take a picture of mack brown crying when he saw the bcs results after: a. the end of the regular seasoon, and b. after ou beat mizzou 63-21, and last but not least, c. sunday nite after the (bs)polls were released. if you got a pic of that i'm willing to spend thousands upon thousands.