Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy Weekend

On Friday I took my Sister-In-Law's Bridal Pictures. They turned out really well, but you all will have to wait for just a little bit to see some of them while I decide which ones I really liked and want to display.

Later on that night we managed to see 2 of the 3 large traffic accidents which involved fatalities (in the great state of Utah) on our journey to my Brother-In-Law's house. There we hung out and celebrated my niece's 3rd birthday. I took some cute pictures of her (Those all ready made it to my http://www.photographybyvalerie.blogspot.com/ blog!).

We went to their church Christmas party with them. It was pretty good. The standard ham, potatoes, and a ton of desserts definitely made my list. The entertainment left a little something to be desired for me though... They had this group of 3 kids who sang cowboy/country/yodeling/Christmas music. It was a little rough. I kept hearing it in my head all night like the sound track to "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?" only much worse... They were trying hard and the crowd seemed to tolerate and even like it from time to time. Eryn clapped along and even did some dancing!

We did manage to make it through the long busy weekend. 1 down and 3 more crazy weekends to come this month!

2 comments:

The McKays said...

ha ha yes I am blonde. I was debating whether to do dark or light...and since a ton of people I know are doing dark I decided I needed to stay blonde!! I absolutely love it and I don't know when I'll ever go dark again! But Sarah's pictures look so good so far.....
You would of loved our Christmas party, we had chicken cordon bleu and alfredo pasta and some good salad stuff plus a ton of dessert! Seriously they went all out but we loved it!!!
We love you guys and miss you...can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!

chelsea mckell said...

i think our wards must have coordinated the meal plans. We had the exact same thing!

The mckell family is definitely looking forward to being part one of your next 3 crazy weekends this year :)