Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our 100th Post

Really? Has it been that many all ready? WOW!

Today was a busy day with a lot to do and even more than should have been done that there just wasn't time for. In all of the hustle and bustle of this busy Saturday I found myself roaming around the mall anxiously looking for something to buy for Mike for Christmas. While out and about I noticed the mall Santa visiting the jewelry counter at Macey's. That was good for a laugh and a few strange looks from fellow shoppers.

I did find myself taking a couple of pictures that were pretty interesting. I was amazed at how the snow could sit so gently on top of the spinney spruce needles and brought nearly to tears at really looking at the statue of Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus. Both are things that I had seen many times before, but seemed to matter more today.


1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

ohhhh, I love that top pic of the pine needles with snow on top! You really have an eye to capture the beautiful "little" things.