Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day O Fun

Mike was able to sleep in for a little while today! (We went to go pick up a car for work so he didn't have to leave as early as normal which was very nice!) That would have been a great start to a good day normally, BUT...

Eryn came in at 6:30 (yes, not sleeping in) and was ready to get her day started. She had some "nummy chocolate milk" and watched some early morning news with me down stairs. We came back upstairs and she said that her tummy hurt. In one glorious move she decorated nearly our entire bedroom floor with stinky chunky chocolate milk.

So, Mike had to get out of bed and help clean up throw up off the floor while I took care of Eryn and cleaned her up and gave her a bath. So much for sleeping in! Oh well.

I finally cleaned up the disaster in our office! After picking up over 200 envelopes, 80 blocks, around 30 cd cases, at least 4 stuffed animals, 2 camping chairs, and a guitar; I am pleased to announce that you can see that there really is a floor in here!

The highlight of the day by far is that I was able to get the propane tank exchanged for a full one and the cooking outside was able to continue! I am sure that it is because I am pregnant and cooking outside just does something amazing to food, but I would like to announce that I am more than likely breaking a personal record for number of hot dogs eaten in 1 year (that aren't Kogels)! My norm is 2, one of Memorial Day and one for the 4th of July. This year I am floating somewhere around the dozen mark and the summer is still young!

1 comment:

Justin & Heather said...

hope she is feeling better! Gotta love those mornings...ah mommyhood.