Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bronco Sighting!

Last night we went to KSL radio's broadcast of the Bronco Mendenhall Coaches Show live! We had FREE hamburgers that were amazing from Iceberg and saw Bronco up close! Brooke got hungry and cranky and Eryn thought it was fun to run around and scream, so we didn't last the whole time. It was neat to go and see him and take a few pictures too.

Greg Wrubell, Mark Lyons, and Bronco Mendenhall


The paparazzi in full force! (I was the ONLY one with a camera!)



Before this grand event, we went to waste some time at the mall. Eryn was such a good helper pushing the stroller in a serpentine pattern everywhere. I thought Brooke was going to get motion sick from all of the weaving!

I think she liked it though. She was quiet the whole time we were walking around and only cried when it was time to get back into the car!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Ah! I love brooke's bow and pink cougar shirt!

(yea, I realize the post was something about some foosball guy, and all that registered to me was the cute baby).

Melissa said...

Sweeeeeeet, go Bronco!