Friday, October 16, 2009

Swine Flu

WE DON'T HAVE IT!

Today Eryn had round one of the swine flu nasal mist. Luckily, I had the car on the 1 day this month that her doctor's office had it in and just happened to call them to figure out for sure what day Brooke's next appointment was and asked about flu shots! Luck? Nah...

The line at the health department for the adult shot was way long and with 2 little kids there was no way I was going to make it through the wait. Perhaps another day!

I spent the entire day running around from store to store, doctor's offices, and food places only to realize that I didn't barely make a dent in the things that I needed to get done! Again, perhaps another day!

1 comment:

The McKays said...

That is honestly how I feel everyday! Never make a dent in what I need to do....that's why I have Jeremy to help me all the time! ha ha love you guys:)