Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons... BLOG

Mike's brother Andrew helped us out by taking a few family pictures for us this weekend. Mike's tolerance for me and trying to control a photo shoot while having my pictures taken is very small. Thankfully, we were able to get a bunch of usable ones quickly! Andrew did a good job (and so did his helpful girlfriend Rachel).





That was the good part, now on with the complaining! Prepare yourselves...

I'm miserable. My migraines are out of control right now and my back hurts. Eryn's having fun refusing to eat or drink anything besides chocolate milk. Brooke thinks it's funny to cry for food and then not want to eat it until I'm about ready to put it away and give up. Mike's been a trooper going to work each day and trying to leave it at the door as much as possible. I know that he's stressed out though.

Our car has decided that 130,000 miles was the point at which he could retire. Jokes on Blitzen! He's just going to have to get repaired and go back to work! Sort of like the rest of us, the car is a little burned out and wants a break, but life has to keep functioning.

4 comments:

The McKays said...

I know how life sucks sometimes! I'm sorry about your headaches....I get those frequently as well and all I want to do is take a nap! I bet it definitely gets worse with kids. And I love your pics....especially the one with brooke and mike cuz of her huge smile! Love you guys:)

valmike said...

She sure LOVES her Daddy!

Sam and Chelsie said...

Hang in there! You are a great mom!! I do think that we need a girls night out though. Leave the kids with the men and go to dinner or something!

chelsea mckell said...

LOVELOVE the pics! The background is awesome. I wish we lived near you so you could do ours again.